"The Birth Of Suburbia" by Rosaleen Ryan
I think this might be perfect
Strawberry and Balsamic Reduction Angel Food Sundae
(makes 4 servings)
- 1 pint Ben & Jerry’s Vanilla Honey Caramel Greek Frozen Yogurt or your favorite Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 tbs balsamic reduction
- 1 sprig basil
- 4 oz whipping cream
- 2 tsp confectioner’s sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pour a cup of balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring the heat to a boil without reducing the heat on the stove.
- At this point, turn down the heat so that boil reduces to a simmer. Stir occasionally and allow to simmer until the vinegar has reduced by at least half (for a thinner reduction) or more (for a more syrupy consistency). However impatient you may be, don’t try to increase the heat, unless you want to be left with a stiff, hardened mess!
- Allow to cool and transfer to an airtight container; store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Slice ½ cup fresh strawberries.
- In a chilled mix bowl add the whipping cream and whip using a whisk or a mixer.
- As the whipped cream begins to form peaks, add the confectioner’s sugar, & vanilla.
- After the ingredients are incorporated, set aside.
- Toast 8 slices of angelfood cake in toaster oven or toaster.
- In a serving bowl, 2 slices of toasted angelfood cake, place two 2 ounce scoops of Vanilla Honey Caramel Greek Frozen Yogurt, or your favorite Ben & Jerry’s flavor, 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries, top with a drizzle of balsamic reduction & a scoop of whipped cream.
cannibal joke game too strong
2 seconds after i saw this fuken pic
Licia Ronzulli, member of the European Parliament, has been taking her daughter Vittoria to the Parliament sessions for two years now.
You can see that little girl is gonna be a bamf
Adam Martinakis (b.1972, Greece) Parallel Universe, 2013
Dancers Photography by Ludovic Florent
” Poussière d’étoiles” is a series realized by French photographer Ludovic Florent. He gives pride of place to dancers full of grace by adding flour. Sand grains highlight the majestic movement effect of their dance. More photos in the next part of the article.